Friday March 13th which continues to have a negative connotation as "doomsday" in America (but a good luck day in Italy!), we were told that our school was closing due to the Coronavirus. As much as I look forward to breaks, the idea that we were losing this time with our students, and my children losing this time with their teachers, really took me back. I was so sad. Not only do I want my children and students to continue to work collaboratively together learning and creating shared experiences, I knew I would have a huge gap for myself, which is the desire to encourage students to think critically and become better human beings.
The intention of this blog is to share and document how I am keeping my own children learning and developing and of course what I wish I was teaching in my own classroom. I will also have fellow teachers share with me what they wish they were teaching.
Until I teach again, I will be dreaming of teaching.
❤❤
ReplyDeleteYou have always been an amazing teacher and mom Chrissy! I look forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Love you!
ReplyDelete